Due to work and family commitments I am struggling to keep up with writing descriptions so I will no longer be posting the descriptions for the time being. Sorry folks.
Ben Fuchs Radio Show - June 2013
Monday 3 June 2013
- Talking about Osteoporosis and Hypothyroidism. Iodine deficiencies. Adrenal glands, salt and adrenal health. Steve from Texas has varicose veins. Pam in Michigan has yeast problems Lichen sclerosis. Dee from Virginia has vitiligo.
Tuesday 4 June 2013
– Talking about iodine and the causes of Hypothyroidism. Bromine, fluoride and chlorine in the diet. Mike from California has a question about plant based diets. Marie from from California has a question about the sweet ease youngevity product. Teresa from north Carolina has a husband with gout. Jeff from Indiana has a diabetic sore on his foot and they want to amputate it.
Wednesday 5 June 2013
– Talking about anabolism and building. Brimstone. Ron from Vermont who has a son with schizophrenia. Nancy from Tennessee has been experiencing blurry vision and light headedness. Wes from idaho has a question about vitamin k1 and k2.
Thursday 6 June 2013
– The primary cause of Sticky, thick blood is food getting into the blood. Blood and inflammation. The blood clotting mechanism. Talking about EFA's and the cell membrane. Lisa from Texas is suffering from Lindsey Nails. Rick from Illinois calling about tinnitus and how to go about eliminating foods from his diet. Lee from California has a friend with Retinitis Pigmentosa.
Friday 7 June 2013
– Talking about about sulphur and energy. The skin, sunlight, sulphur and sulphates. Sulphates and polysaccharides. Todd from Oregon has a question about bone density testing. Lisa from Texas has a son who is not gaining any weight and has Patent Ductus Arteriosus. Kathy from South Carolina has a question about hormone imbalance.
Monday 10 June 2013
– The healing properties of sulphur. Sulphated polysaccharides. Sulphur and the cell membrane. Carl from Texas has a question about beta carotene. Ty Bollinger author of Cancer step outside the box. William from New Jersey has mother in law who is on warfarin. Jackie from Texas has osteoporosis and an adenoma on her parathyroid.
Tuesday 11 June 2013
– Talking about the reaction between the sun and sulphur. The electrical nature of sulphur. Sulphates. Carl from Texas has a question about saturates and unsaturated fats and oils. Vicky from Michigan has swollen lips. Diane from Nebraska has glaucoma.
Wednesday 12 June 2013
– The bone building, electromagnetic, smelly mineral sulphur and sulphates. Shereece from California has a grand daughter with epilepsy. GUEST – Ann Rosenstein author of Diet Myths Busted. Talking about weight loss and obesity. www.dietfitnessdiva.com.
Thursday 13 June 2013
– Talking about the mineral sulphur. Sulphites and food preservation. The difference between sulphates and sulphites. Brenda from Texas has Charlie horses. Henry from Kentucky has an auto immune disease of the skin.
Friday 14 June 2013
- Talking about the mineral sulphur and sulphur deficiencies. Technical glitch.
Monday 17 June 2013
- Talking about the mineral sulphur. Connective tissue, prolapse and sulphur. How the body holds its self together structurally. Ed from Idaho has hammer toes and problems walking. Sicilia from Hawaii has a success story about getting her son off Ritalin. Mary from Oregon is giving talks in the Oregon area. Amanda from North Carolina has a question about fasting and reintroducing foods after fasting.
Tuesday 18 June 2013
– Talking about sulphur, vitamin c, collagen and connective tissue. Skin and wrinkles. Amanda from North Carolina has a question about eating protein/meat and the IGF1 hormone. Hardy from Mississippi has a daughter with ulcerative colitis. Ron from Texas lost 100lb in weight and has a question about what types of food to store.
Wednesday 19 June 2013
– Talking about connective tissue disease. Frank from Wisconsin has a question about lymphatic massage. Julie from California was diagnosed with HPV and had surgery. GUEST – Jeffrey P. Matovic author of Ticked. Talking about Turrets syndrome and nervous system disorders.
Thursday 20 June 2013
- Talking about the mineralised connective tissue – Bone. Cells that make connective tissue. Osteoporosis. Collagen. Sherry from Missouri has problems with breast feeding. Matt from Montana has just started on the Youngevity products and experiencing diarrhoea. Mary from Texas is on methotrexate for rheumatoid arthritis.
Friday 21 June 2013
– Talking about the AMA declaring obesity as a disease and health/medical insurance. Connective tissue and collagen. Gelatin and glycine. Wes from Idaho has a comment on the meaning of the word pharmacy and hard nails for playing guitar. Jay from Mississippi has a question about farming and contamination within the food chain. Also has a question about his wife who has allergies and anaemia. Letter from Karen who has cured her adult acne and has a question about melasma. Blue from Tennessee has an eating problem and weight loss.
Monday 24 June 2013
- Talking about Connective tissue, sulphur and glycine. Creatine and ATP. Carl has a question about beta-carotene supplementation. Also has a friend with leukaemia. Ron from Michigan has osteoarthritis. Gina from Oregon has a question about collagen and amino acids.
Tuesday 25 June 2013
– Talking about connective tissue, sulphur and glycine. Creatine. JR from Texas has a success story about his patiki and skin rashes. Eric from New York has a question about oils and fatty food cravings. Mike from Texas has a success story about loosing 70lb in weight. GUEST – Dr Joel Wallach. Talking about genetic disease and nutritional disease.
Wednesday 26 June 2013
– Talking about Creatine and connective tissue disease. Jeff from Indiana has problems with phantom pain after loosing his foot. Drew from Oklahoma has a success story about his friend and has a question about fat mal-absorbtion. Kim from Florida has a question about gelatin. Also has a question about how much protein to take. Don from Missouri has a question some creatine that is out of it sell by date. Tim from Texas who has a mum with swelling in her feet and legs.
Thursday 27 June 2013
- Talking about Creatine and building strong bones. The amino acids that make up Creatine. Creatine supplementation. Wes from Idaho has a question about Ezekiel bread. Ralph from New York had kidney stones and has lost 50lb weight. Frank from Wisconsin has a question about lactic acid build during exercise. Tim from Texas who has a mum with swelling in her feet and legs.
Friday 28 June 2013
– Talking about the failure of the modern medical model. Talking about building strong bones. The amino acid Glycine and gelatin. Jeff from indiana has erectile dysfunction. Rick from Colorado has rheumatoid arthritis. Nancy from Rhode Island has friends with psoriasis