Monday 1 July 2013
– Talking about gelatin, creatine and connective tissue disease. Martie from Wisconsin who has a friends with excessive body and facial hair.
Tuesday 2 July 2013
– Talking about building connective tissue. Monika from Texas has a husband with a sinus polyp. GUEST – Ty Bollinger author of Cancer Step Outside the Box. Talking about cancer.
Wednesday 3 July 2013
– Talking about building bones, connective tissue and protein. The importance of sulphur in the body. Chris from Missouri has a friend with nasal cancer and is wondering what nutritional supplements he can put in his feeding tube. Bruce from Connecticut is having success with the Budwig diet. Using whey for the Budwig diet. Don from Ohio has a problem with body acne.
Thursday 4 July 2013
- Ways to get off SSRI drugs safely using nutrition. Avoiding Lectins and how to “Slime” lectins. Anti – Lectins and binding lectins to food. Carl from Texas question about vitamin B12 IM injections. Difference between cyanocobalamin and methylcobalamin. Friend with low Testoerone. Rhonda from North Carolina who got herself off SSRI drugs but now has fibromyalgia.
Friday 5 July 2013
- Good health is about energetics and electrical energy. Salt, Sugar, Oil and Spices are highly electrical. Human drive to find electricity. Talking about Sprouts the living food. Heather from Colorado has a defiant son with mood disorders. Wes from Idaho had a superficial blood clot. Dwayne from Iowa has a heart fibrillation problem.
Monday 8 July 2013
– Talking about connective tissue and degenerative disease. How to stimulate growth using short bursts of exercise. The 6 elements that compose the human body. Sulphur. Methyl Sulfonyl Methane, MSM. Ryan from Ohio lost his kidney in an accident and is wondering if its alright to still take his supplements and whey. Anny from Indinia has a relative who is about to have surgery. Rob from Florida has a question about silica.
Tuesday 9 July 2013
– Talking about Plant derived minerals. Organic and inorganic minerals. Rob from Florida has a question about silica. Steve from Tennessee thought he had stomach bug and doctors want to put him on proton pump inhibitor drug. GUEST – Erika L Satynda author of The Pure Organic Companion. www.pureganiccompanion.com. Talking about mushrooms
Wednesday 10 July 2013
– Talking about sulphur and detoxification. Sulphur and Long chain Sugars. Sulphur and bile. Sulphur and skin care. DMSO - Dimethyl sulfoxide and MSM - Methyl Sulfonyl Methane. Michael from Michigan has a daughter with a urinary tract infection. Rossa from Texas has H pylori and fatty liver disease.
Thursday 11 July 2013
- The electrical and energetic nature of good health. Cell disease is lack of electrical energy. The electrical nature of the Cell membrane. Talking about the electrical supplement Lecithin. Adam from Ohio has a question about Fibromyalgia and Lupus. Bob from South Carolina has problems with diabetes. Mario from New Jersey who's mum has high cholesterol.
Friday 12 July 2013
- Ways to get off SSRI drugs safely. Endorphins, Pineal Gland and the Problems with grains. Letter from Raphael about the daily amount of fish oil. Marlene from Louisiana – Vasodilation and Immune response. Mike in California questions about “whole foods” and Beyond Tangy Tangerine.
Monday 15 July 2013
– Talking about the element sulphur and how it interacts with other molecules to enhance their nutritional properties. DMSO - Dimethyl sulfoxide. Ed from Texas has a high platelet count from blood tests, and doctors want to do bone marrow test. Rob from Texas has compliments about the PTSD article Ben wrote. Jim from California has some dizziness in the morning when he wakes up. Ralph in New York had psoriasis and thinks its due to eggs.
Tuesday 16 July 2013
– Talking about DMSO - Dimethyl sulfoxide and inflammation. Talking about the recent study involving DHA and prostate cancer at Ohio state university. Brian from New Hampshire who's dad has prostate cancer. Wes from Idaho had a blood clot.
Wednesday 17 July 2013
- Talking about DMSO - Dimethyl sulfoxide. How substances absorb into the skin, Transdermal penetration and the structure of the skin. Monika from Canada has a grand father with stomach cancer. Derek in Texas has a wife with lower back problems. Bryanne from Utah is holding an event with lots of Key Speakers including Ben. www.naturalsolutionshealthsummit.com
Thursday 18 July 2013
– Talking about degenerative disease and the healing process. Cell disease and micro inflammation. Rory from California has a friend who had lots of knee surgery’s and bone spurs on his feet. Shelton from Georgia has been having trouble with eyes and vision, inflamed eye lids.
Friday 19 July 2013
– Talking about the term Vitamin and what is a vitamin. Vitamins in foods. How the Recommended Daily Allowances(RDA's) were thought up. John from Australia was diagnosed with a neural immune disease and was very ill and had success from using Youngevity products. Also has a question about wrinkled skin around his neck. Pamela from Michigan had lichen sclerosis and candida, she also lost about 70lb all from following the bright side philosophy. John has a friend with cervical cancer and bad bowl movements.
Monday 22 July 2013
– Talking about building Bone and vitamin A. The importance of Vitamin A in the cells and vitamin A deficiencies. Jean from Michigan has a baby with white flaky skin and the mum has H-pylori. Richard from Tennessee had problems with EMF and skin issues. Daniel from Mexico has varicose vein and swollen testicles.
Tuesday 23 July 2013
– Talking about the term Vitamin and what is a vitamin. Leon from Texas has diverticulitis. GUEST – Dr Micheal Murry talking about the Essential fatty acids Omega 3, Omega 6 and DHA and EPA. ~Talking about recent study on fish oil and prostate cancer.
Wednesday 24 July 2013
– Talking about the importance of vitamin A. Michael from North Carolina has an auto immune problem. GUEST – Dr Jamie Koufman author of Dropping Acid – the Reflux Diet.
Thursday 25 July 2013
- Talking about the importance of vitamin A. Vitamin A and skin health. Wrinkles and vitamin A. Jane from California has hypothyroidism. Barbara from Ohio has a grand daughter with a fracture on her pelvis which is not healing. Arthur from Maryland has muscle wasting in his hand.
Friday 26 July 2013
– Talking about vitamin A and skin health. Vitmain A supplements and foods. Vitamin A and building the body. Teresa from Texas who's father has had his gallbladder out. Jaret from Texas had success with fighting his cravings with Beyond Tangy Tangerine. Michael from South Carolina has some inflammation. Chris from Florida has a fiancé that has a problem with her periods.
Monday 29 July 2013
- Talking about vitamin A deficiencies. Vitamin A and skin health. Bill from Oklahoma has a question about the vitamin A in the Beyond Tangy Tangerine. Daniel from Mexico has a question about high does of Vitamin C. Sherly from Michigan has a fatty tumour on her back.
Tuesday 30 July 2013
– Talking about skin and epithelial cells. How skin cells are shed from the body. Armador from Texas has a friend who's had several heart attacks. Adam has a brother with a baby girl who has eczema and skin problems.
Wednesday 31 July 2013
- Talking about the importance of vitamin A. Topical vitamins. Different forms of vitamin A and their uses. James from New York had a tick bite and got an infection. Aleshia from Texas has a husband with Atrial Fibrillation and is on a beta blocker. Brendan from Georgia has a grand mother with high blood pressure and is on Statins and Warfarin.