Monday 2 July 2012
Talking about Protein and carbohydrates. Hyaluronic acid and its hydrophilic properties. Bone Soup, Chondroitin, glucosamine and Proteoglycans Logan in Texas has a question about alzheimers disease. Jesse from Canada has problems with his joints. Dee from Texas has an aversion to perfumes and strong smells.
Tuesday 3 July 2012
- Talking about protein and when to eat your protein. What to eat your protein with. Strength and resistance Exercise. Proteins and carbohydrate digestion. Mary from Oregon has a question egg shells , calcium and soups. Robert from Nevada has a question about the natural occurrence of mercury and arsenic in earth crust. Elizabeth from Texas has a question about probiotics and dosage. Jeremy from Tennessee has a daughter with swollen lymph nodes.
Wednesday 4 July 2012
Talking about environmental pathogens. A healthy body is the best protection from external toxins. The lymphatic system. The Tonsils are part of the lymph system. Lymph system needs movement. John from new york has great success from using Beyond Tangy Tangerine. Also has a question about his wife and EFA's. Fat mal-absorption. Paul from Florida has psoriasis and epilepsy.
Thursday 5 July 2012
Talking about protein and when to eat your protein. What to eat your protein with. The difference between the Paleo Diet and the modern diet. Talking about the Paleo Diet. Ron from California has been using Beyond Tangy Tangerine and the healthy starter pack and has been able to walk without pain. Letter from Susan who is overweight and trying to using nutritional supplements and is experiencing heavy menstrual cycles. Homer from Indiana has a sister with low blood platelets.
Friday 6 July 2012
Talking about the amount of protein we need eveyrday. Cells are chemical factories and require catalysts. Enzymes are the bodies catalysts. Enzymes are globular proteins. Digestive enzymes. Mark from San Francisco who has a wife with marfan's syndrome. Larry from Louisiana has a question about Guillain Barre syndrome.
Monday 9 July 2012
Talking about proteins. Globular proteins. Fibre Proteins. Proteins and heating proteins. Enzymes are globular proteins. Diane has a question about digestive enzymes and when to take them. Sarah from Arizona has a niece with urine infections and yeast infections. Elizabeth from Texas has a question about the palaeolithic diet when shopping at the super market. Isaac from Michigan has a question about testosterone and testosterone products.
Tuesday 10 July 2012
The disease process. The break down process. Degenerative disease and Micro inflammation. Cell membranes and auto immune system response. How the immune system gets activated. Karen from Maryland who has Rosacea. Letter from Michael who has a wife with headaches. Kim from Florida has a friend with herpies.
Wednesday 11 July 2012
Talking about the size of proteins. Collagen, Gelatin and Elastin. Talking about cells and how they receive chemical commands. Steve from California has a friend who has a hyper thyroid. Dan from Maryland has a receding hairline.
Thursday 12 July 2012
- Talking about peptides, hormones and chemical messages to the cells of the body. Peptides hormones and the communication to the skin. Peptides for skin health. Brian in Florida has a question about blood shot eyes. Harriet from New Jersey has toe nail fungus. Sonia from Texas has high blood pressure and a fast heart rate.
Friday 13 July 2012
Talking about papaya enzyme lotions. Enzymes and protein. Talking about peptides and chemical messages. Talking about creatine and general health not just body builders. Patricia from California has a son with chronic vomiting. Wes from Idaho has a question about a book called Wheat Belly by Dr William Davis.
Monday 16 July 2012
Talking about heart disease. The link between blood sugar, digestive and cardiovascular health. Blood sugar and loosing weight. Difference between blood sugar and blood insulin. David from South Carolina was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia and wonders about stomach acid. Crystal from Texas has a question about umbilical hernia, also has a question about Rosacea and breast feeding. Letter from Jim about alzheimers disease. Bill from Louisiana has a uncle who has Colon polyps and doctors want to remove his bowels.
Tuesday 17 July 2012
Talking about creatine and ATP Adenasine Triphosphate. ATP is critical for muscle movement. Cell membranes and peptides, creatine. Melissa from Canada has a mother who has been diagnosed with gall stones and doctors want to remove her gall bladder. Gail from New York is on prescription drugs and want to wean off them.
Wednesday 18 July 2012
Talking about creatine. Topical Creatine and skin. Benefits of Calorie Restriction and fasting. Letter from gerald who has Deep Vein Thrombosis and is on coumadin. Tray from Texas has a question about creatine. Ken from Texas has a question about an enlarged prostate. Mike from Texas has a question about downs syndrome.
Thursday 19 July 2012
Talking about the Pancreas and digestion. Pancreatin and Pancreatic enzymes. Letter from Jeff question about sebaceous hyperplasia. Cassandra from Texas has a question about Recommended Daily Allowances, RDAs. Kelly from Kansas has a friend with diabetes and is on prescription drugs.
Friday 20 July 2012
Talking about Proteins and enzymes. Seeds, grains, sprouts and enzyme inhibitors. The Pancreatic Enzymes Trypsin and chymotrypsin. Surgery, Nutrition and the healing process. Chris from Oklahoma with compliments on the quality of the Youngevity products. Julie from Texas just started on Youngevity products and is experiencing loose stools, mal absorption. Sam in Illinois thinks he has low blood pressure.
Monday 23 July 2012
- Pancreatic deficiencies and Vitamin B12. The pancreas and pancreatic secretions. GUEST Linda Peterson author of The Healing Journal - Taking control of your journey through Cancer.
Tuesday 24 July 2012
- Talking about the pancreas, pancreatic juices and pancreatic Enzymes. Small Intestine Bacterial Overgrowth, SIBO. Fructose mal absorption. Chris from Texas has a girlfriend who has just come off her birth control medication and is experiencing hormone imbalance. Sam from Illinois has a question about low blood pressure. Also question about bile. Melissa from Texas has been on armour thyroid medication and doesn't feel well taking it.
Wednesday 25 July 2012
Talking about the pancreas and digestive issues. Circulating Immune Complexes, CICs. Glutamine. Leaky gut syndrome. Angela from ohio has a cousin who has blocked carotid arteries.
Thursday 26 July 2012
- Talking about detoxification and Glutathione. Prescription drugs, toxicity and Glutathione depletion. Gratziano from California had a question about acid reflux and ulcer problems for a 80 year old woman. Diane from Nebraska has a question about sun protection from nutritional supplements. Marlene from Wyoming has a question about synthetic vitamins as opposed to food based vitamins.
Friday 27 July 2012
- Talking about the distinction between blood sugar and blood insulin. Problems with excess sugar in the blood as opposed to high levels of insulin in the blood. David from south Carolina has a hiatal hernia. Crystal from Texas has a question about umbilical hernias. Letter from Jim about alzheimer's disease. Bill from Louisiana and his uncle has colon polyps and doctors want to remove some of his colon.
Monday 30 July 2012
- Starts with a story about one of Ben's friends who found out she has diabetes from a blood sugar test. Reversing degenerative disease. Mike from Pennsylvania has a question about tinnitus. Also question about vascular disease. Sarah from Arizona had a question about skin care.
Tuesday 31 July 2012
- Talking about first chapter in the handbook of good nutrition and the star of the show is protein. Globular and fibre proteins. Enzymes are globular proteins. Diane has a question about digestive enzymes and when to take them. Sarah from Arizona has a niece with urine infections and yeast infections. Elizabeth from Texas has a question about the palaeolithic diet when shopping at the super market. Isaac from Michigan has a question about testosterone and testosterone products.