Due to work and family commitments I am struggling to keep up with writing descriptions so I will no longer be posting the descriptions for the time being. Sorry folks.
Ben Fuchs Radio Show - April 2013
Monday 1 April 2013
- The Bright Side Philosophy, the power of the human body to Heal. Talking about Doctors and Medical tyranny. The triangle of Disease. Rick from Illinois who suffers from Tinnitus, congested chest and Post Nasal Drip. Kevin from Texas who's wife has a dysfunctional gall bladder.
Tuesday 2 April 2013
The electrical nature of the Body. The energy delivery system in the body. Pam from Michigan has a question about the sugar in the Beyond Tangy Tangerine. GUEST Richard Gordon is an energy healer. Author of the book The Quantum Touch, The Power To Heal. Author of the book The New Human, Discovering and Becoming. Talking about Energy Medicine. www.quantumtouch.com.
Wednesday 3 April 2013
- The electrical nature of the Body. The way the body uses Energy. Talking about Leaky Gut Syndrome. Talking about Lectins and the defensive immune response. Frank from Wisconsin has a question about bio photons in fresh foods. Bio-Photonics. Also has a question about constipation and impacted bowels. Drew from Oklahoma has just turned vegan and has lost weight. Has a question about protein and meat proteins. Kaitlyn from Texas has a question about Glaucoma.
Thursday 4 April 2013
The electrical nature of the universe. Health, wellness and healing comes from energy. Oxygenation and the energy system in the body. Proteins, carbohydrates and electricity rich foods. Processed foods vs Live foods. Oscar from Texas had a heart attack and wants to know how to get off his prescription drugs, lower blood sugar and cholesterol. Amanda from California has a 3 year old with eczema and a cough. Adams mum has atrial fibrillation.
Friday 5 April 2013
- The electrical nature of the Body. Electrical malfunctions in the cells. Energy from Fresh foods. The electrical nature of foods and Taste Buds on the tongue. Modern flavour enhancers. Jess writes about her mother having fibromyalgia and being on pain drugs. Phil from Texas has irritation on his skin from poison ivy. Melissa from Texas has a question about how to protects yourself from colds, flues and infections. Troy from Texas gets a rash on his face after showering.
Monday 8 April 2013
Good health is about energetics and electrical energy. Salt, Sugar, Oil and Spices are highly electrical. Human drive to find electricity. Talking about Sprouts the living food. Heather from Colorado has a defiant son with mood disorders. Wes from Idaho had a superficial blood clot. Dwayne from Iowa has a heart fibrillation problem.
Tuesday 9 April 2013
Bio-energetics and the the electrical nature of the Body. The electrical nature of foods. Food energetics. Tony from Canada was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis and wants to get off his prescription drugs. Duke has a friend who is on prescription drugs. Laura has a friend with a young daughter who has intestinal problems. Lynn from Texas has question about Lecithin and dosage. Logan from Texas has a father who is being treated with blood transfusions for spleen problems.
Wednesday 10 April 2013
- We eat for electrical energy. The electrical nature of foods. Talking about water, oxygen and vortexes. Electrified liquids, colds and flus. Cort from Missouri has a question about the varieties of calcium supplements. Julie has a husband with Aplastic Anemia and doctors want to do a bone marrow transplant.
Thursday 11 April 2013
- Energy is movement and Disease is stagnation. Talking about inflammation and blood flow. Cell suffocation and stagnation. Talking about the movement of fluids in the body. DW from Oklahoma has some nail fungus and psoriasis. Jamie from Texas has a son with ADHD and she wants to wean him off the prescription drugs. Cameron from Oklahoma has a daughter with knee problems and doctors want to do knee surgery.
Friday 12 April 2013
- The primary cause of Sticky, thick blood is food getting into the blood. Blood and inflammation. The blood clotting mechanism. Talking about EFA's and the cell membrane. Lisa from Texas is suffering from Lindsey Nails. Rick from Illinois calling about tinnitus and how to go about eliminating foods from his diet. Lee from California has a friend with Retinitis Pigmentosa.
Monday 15 April 2013
- Talking about blood clotting, blood flow and blood cells. Talking about Positive and Negative electrical charges in the body. How processing food robs food of its energy. Polysaccharides. Sea Weed. Lee from California has a friend with Retinitis Pigmentosa. Ben from Texas dealing with numbness and tingling of the feet. Lindsey from Michigan has a baby with excess mucus and raspy breathing. Laura from west Virginia has blood clotting problem.
Tuesday 16 April 2013
- Talking about electrical energy found in foods. The Power food Spirulina. Spirulina the Cyanobacteria. Bacteria make Vitamin B12. Henry from Michigan had crones disease and acne. Mike from Canada possibly has scabies from handling rodents. GUEST Mira and Jayson B. Calton, Ph.D Author of Rich Food Poor Food also Author of Naked Calories. The Crave Cycle. www.caltonnutrition.com.
Wednesday 17 April 2013
- The electrical nature of foods. Spirulina, chlorella, algae and Polysaccharides. Hyaluronic acid. Talking about electrical charges, EFAs and red blood cells. Linda from Ohio has a friend who has Lymphedema, swollen feet and lower legs from a fall. Ralph from Maryland has a friend who is getting cramps after taking the Beyond Tangy Tangerine.
Thursday 18 April 2013
- The electrical and energetic nature of good health. Cell disease is lack of electrical energy. The electrical nature of the Cell membrane. Talking about the electrical supplement Lecithin. Adam from Ohio has a question about Fibromyalgia and Lupus. Bob from South Carolina has problems with diabetes. Mario from New Jersey who's mum has high cholesterol.
Friday 19 April 2013
- The electrical and energetic nature of good health. Talking about the electrical supplement Lecithin. Energy comes from the Sun. Processed foods and their absence of energy. Marie has a husband with breathing problems and fast heart rate. Mike from California has question about heavy metals in the Beyond Tangy Tangerine. - Please Listen to The broadcast dated Tuesday 12 June 2012 to hear Ben talking exclusively about this misunderstanding. Jen from Ohio has a question about hot flushes.
Monday 22 April 2013
- Health and wellness is about energy not about genetics. Catabolism and Anabolism = Metabolism. The costs of energy in and energy out. Eating cost energy. Notice your Eating behaviours. Tywana from Texas has a husband with lymphoma and crones disease. Jen from Ohio has a son with paraplegia and acne.
Tuesday 23 April 2013
- Talking about Metabolic issues and Fasting. Eating behaviours. Eating electrical foods. Suicide surpassed car crashes and more soldiers died from suicide than in combat. Mike from North Dakota suspects he might have got heavy metal poisoning. Marie from California who's husband has Heart disease. Tony from Texas has a friend with MS Multiple Sclerosis. Tony from Florida who's wife is suffering from menopause.
Wednesday 24 April 2013
- The electrical and energetic nature of good health. Talking about the phospholipid Lecithin. The properties of phosphorous. Phosphorous and the human body. Ralph from Maryland has a friend with arthritis in his back. Catherine from Virginia who's husband has itching, flaking and rashes on his feet.
Thursday 25 April 2013
- Talking about the properties of Phosphorous and phosphates. Adenosine Triphosphate, ATP. The problems with excess phosphorous and phosphates. Karen from Wyoming has weaned her self off Prozac. Also a question about grapefruit and prescription drugs. Tiffany from Wisconsin has problems breathing. Paul from Florida lost weight using Youngevity products and has a question about calcium deposits on his shins. Barbara from Washington has a question about Melatonin.
Friday 26 April 2013
- Electrical Health EFAs and Lecithin. Phosphate based prescription drugs. Osteoporosis. Georgina from England has fibroids and cysts in her uterus. Mary from Oregon has a daughter with depression.
Monday 29 April 2013
– Talking about Osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is life style choice. Talking about bone health. Analeese from California has a bad cough and bronchial condition. Wes from Idaho has a question about the Thymus Gland. Charlie from Kentucky has a friend with eczema, psoriasis and also had some of her stomach removed. Lauren from Texas has ulcerative colitis.
Tuesday 30 April 2013
- Talking about Osteoporosis. Building strong bones. Talking about electrical current, pH, acid and alkaline in the body. The skin and the pH scale. Todd from Oregon has a question about bone density testing. Lisa from Texas has a son who is not gaining any weight and has Patent Ductus Arteriosus. Kathy from South Carolina has a question about hormone imbalance.